At the office of Westchester Foot Care, we provide skilled and experienced care to diagnose and treat a comprehensive range of issues affecting foot health and function. In some cases, to make a precise diagnosis or to monitor patient progress and healing, we take diagnostic images of the foot.
Diagnostic x-rays are essential in the following cases:
- When a bone fracture is suspected
- To determine if infections, arthritis, tumors, or other problems are affecting the health and integrity of the bones in the foot or ankle
- To locate any foreign objects, such as pieces of metal or glass that may have become lodged in the foot
- To assess bone growth in children
- To monitor the progress of bone healing
You can rely on our office for the highest quality of care!
We provide state-of-the-art services and use the most advanced imaging systems to gather detailed and accurate information.