At Westchester Foot Care we use the latest imaging techniques in diagnosing and planning treatment of foot and ankle pathologies. Digital x-rays are a new technology offered at all our offices that provide safer, better quality, and more detailed images than traditional x-rays.
This technology can also display x-rays in just a few seconds allowing patients to obtain their results immediately. In addition, images can be copied on a CD and given to patients at their request.
Why Digital X-Rays May Be Ordered:
- Suspect a fracture or break in the bone
- Evaluate structural deformities
- Locate foreign objects, such as glass or metal
- Planning of surgical procedures and monitor postoperative healing
- Look for signs of osteomyelitis, or bone infection
- Assess for arthritic changes, including gout
- Monitor healing of fractures and growth of bone in children
- Rule out a variety of pathologies
At Westchester Foot Care we use the most cutting-edge tools to provide outstanding podiatric care and are committed to earning the trust of our patients. Contact us today!