New Patients Forms
We always welcome new patients and try to offer convenient appointment times.
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment or use our Appointment Request Form.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Proof of your identification with picture
- Insurance card
- Name of your other doctors
- List of all current allergies and medications for us to photocopy and place in your chart (this is a good idea for all doctors’ appointments and to save you time)
- Any online forms you filled out prior to your appointment
- Recent medical records or x-rays will be helpful if you are seeking a second opinion or transferring your care
When to Arrive
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any forms. We strive to stay on schedule and do not double-book our patients. New patients may require as much as 60 minutes for their initial evaluation depending on their condition.
We participate in most insurance plans. Please feel free to call our office to verify your coverage.
Print and bring in your completed New Patient Information Forms or fax them to our office at 914.365.1227. This step will save you time on your initial visit!
Click on the links below to access the New Patient Form. After you click the link, a browser window will open. After it opens, click on the ‘PRINT’ icon on your Browser. After the form prints, fill it out and bring them into our office.